Friday, September 9, 2016

A Day in the Life of Fang | A Walk in the Park

Hello lovelies xx
---

This day was perfect. I'm honestly feeling so, so blessed right now. Days like these remind me of how important the little things in life are. You could go on the best vacation of your life, or travel the world, but it wouldn't mean anything unless you made some nice memories along the way.

I started my day by making a D.I.Y face mask using coconut oil and lemon. If any of you are interested, here's the incredibly easy recipe/formula: http://bit.ly/2bY1TMs
Coconut oil is insanely healthy and hydrating for your skin. It's also safe to use on your face (it won't irritate your skin or cause breakouts). I love to use it instead of a facial lotion. You shouldn't ever use hand lotion or scented lotion on your face. The skin on your face is way too delicate and the perfume (the scent) of the lotion can cause irritation or nasty breakouts!

Anyway, enough with the health lesson..

Next I deep conditioned and straightened my hair out. I'm always more enthusiastic about straightening my hair now since I'm seeing how far it's growing! It's a little above my hips.

After that, I made some purified lemon-y water and put on my Nike shoes. I went for a short walk down my ranch and then jogged my way back home.

I sat in my room and watched One Tree Hill for most of the time after that. Oh, I also saw the movie Big Daddy for the first time. I worked on a few more blog posts & had a bite to eat. Relaxing in my room is so cozy and calming..

My best friend picked me up several hours later and we went to a downtown area in my city. We walked around, ate at a small corner cafe, messed around in the park, and chased down the ice cream truck. It was getting hot out despite it being nighttime, so we chilled in the air-conditioned library for a while.

We watched the sunset & took some pretty pictures. It was a really fun and relaxing day; it helped to get things off my mind.

I got home, snuggled up in a blanket, and made some edits for my YouTube channel thumbnails. Life is really good right now. :-)

Jam on, shine on, and play wild!
COMMENT CALL: What real-life things should I share more often?

10 comments:

  1. Ha, thanks for the skin tip! (that sounds pretty weird lol)

    That's good that you've had a good day. Sounds like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds...AMAZING!
    Being me, I'd add an amazing view at sunset. XD

    I also had a good day, because my birthday party was today!

    And guess what?

    I GOT THE DRAWING TABLET LIKE YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great swirlshine!! I hope you enjoy it ^^.

      Delete
    2. I do!!!! It's awesome!!! Thanks for recommending it Fang!

      Delete
  3. Oh wait you DID watch the sunset?

    *Dies*

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!